No. of Patents :Granted:1; Filed: 6
1. Parveen Saini and Manju Arora, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013; DOI:10.1039/C3TA11086A (Impact Factor: 6.11)
2. Parveen Saini, Manju Arora, Govind Gupta, Bipin K. Gupta, V. N. Singh and Veena Choudhary, Nanoscale, 2013, 5, 4330 (Impact Factor: 6.23)
3. Parveen Saini, Veena Choudhary, N. Vijayan and R.K. Kotnala, J. Phys. Chem C, 116, 2012, 13403 (Impact Factor:4.81)
4. S. R. Dhakate, R. Kumar, T. Gupta, Parveen Saini, B. P. Singh, R. B. Mathur, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013, DOI: 10.1039/C3TA10604G (Impact Factor: 6.11)
5. Parveen Saini and Veena Choudhary, Journal of Nanoparticle Research 15 (2013) 1415 (Impact Factor: 3.29)
6. Parveen Saini, V. Choudhary, B.P. Singh, R.B. Mathur, S. K. Dhawan, Mat. Chem. Phys., 113, 2009, 919 (Citations:>125)
Current Activity :
1. Graphene and its analogues for supercapacitors, water purification and Microwave shielding applications.
2. Designing of conducting polymers (e.g. polyaniline, polypyrrole) materials for antistatic, anticorrosion, EMI shielding and energy/environmental applications.
3. Development of conducting polymer based blends (with thermoplastics like polyethylene or polystyrene) and nanocomposites (with ferrites, titanates or carbon nanotubes, graphene) for EMI shielding/microwave absorption, energy storage and waterpurification applications.
Honours and Award:
1. Prestigious CSIR Young Scientist Award-2013 in the area of Engineering Sciences.
2. Bharat Jyoti Award-2013 for excellent in sciences, Awarded by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi.
3. Listed in the 2013 Edition of “Marquis Who’sWho” in the World.
4. Best paper presentation award at FACC-2009, New Delhi, India
5. One of the papers (Parveen Saini et al., Polyaniline–MWCNT nanocomposites for microwave absorption and EMI shielding, Material Chemistry and Physics 113, 2009, 919) is in the list of Most Cited Articles of Journal
6. One of the papers (Parveen Saini et al., J. Phys. Chem C, 116, 2012, 13403) has been Cited by Down-to-Earth). The work also attracted the interest of several product based companies involved, in the development and marketing of electromagnetic radiation safe products.
7. Received Letter of appreciation by the publishers for impressive readership and download track record (>6000) for one of the book chapters (Parveen Saini and Manju Arora, Microwave Absorption and EMI Shielding Behavior of Nanocomposites Based on Intrinsically Conducting Polymers, Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes; In the book: Polymers for Special Applications: ISBN: 9799533079706; DOI:10.5772/48779 (InTech)
8. Regular reviewer for the Journal like Polymers for Advanced Technologies, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Colloid Polymer Science, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, Indian Journal of Engineering and Material Science, Composite Science and Technology etc.
Any other information :
PhD Scholar: positions vacant
Research intern: 1
M. Tech Students: 6 (completed); fresh positions vacant
B. Tech Students: 3 (Completed)
Collaborations and partnerships in the relevant areas are welcome from national and international R&D organizations, academia, industries and groups.